My mission is to clearly understand your computer and other technology needs, and provide you with exemplary services that exceed your expectations.
- Computers, iPads, tablets, Smartphones, and other hardware setup
- Software installation and upgrades for all devices
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Malicious software removal and prevention
- Wireless network setup
- Data backup and recovery
- Document preparation and formatting
- Digital photography, photo editing, scanning
- One-to-one instruction and support services
- Small group facilitation
- Classroom instruction
- Specializing in services to people 60+
Whatever help you need, call or e-mail me...
Make your life easier. Let me come to you. If you live in North or West Metro Boston or Southern New Hampshire, I can provide onsite services to help you. See Service Area.
Remote Access Support
Wherever you are, at home or on vacation, and as long as you are able to connect to the Internet, I can help with hardware, software, and other issues and questions.
E-mail and Telephone Support
Sometimes all you need is a quick answer to an easy question, or a solution to a simple problem. E-mail and telephone support are available for just those situations.
• Course Instructor
• Workshop Facilitator
• Seminar Presenter
Presentations and Classes
- Introduction to Computers and More
- Windows 8 - An Introduction
- Windows 10 - An Introduction
- Computer Safety & Security
- Online Shopping & Banking
- iPad for Beginners
- iPad for Intermediate Users
- Using Your Android Device
- Java - Use It or Lose It?
- Word Processing Software Programs - Just How Compatible Are They?
- Digital Photography
If you are interested in arranging a single-session workshop, multi-session class, or ongoing technology-related services for residents, students, or others, call me at 603.345.0403 to discuss your ideas.
- Onsite Services - $75/hour; see Service Area for more details on rates.
- Remote Access Support - $75/hour
- E-mail and Telephone Support - $75/hour
- Instruction/Facilitation/Presentation Services - Rates vary; call for quote.
- Major Credit Cards
What You Can Expect
- Outstanding customer service
- Prompt response and turnaround time
- Reliable and dependable service
- Follow-up contact to ensure satisfaction
- Ongoing support, as needed
- Competitive rates
RISE (Rivier Institute for Senior Education) Courses at Rivier University
The Fall 2018 semester begins September 4. I'm going to propose the beginning of a two-year Photography Program for RISE students. The program will consist of four consecutive semesters with each semester covering a major area of photography skills, with each semester building on the previous semester's work.
Each semester will be a prerequisite to the next semester, so students will need to plan on registering for four consecutive semesters over the next two years.
The Photography Program will be limited to 12-15 students. Students will be expected to actively practice their photography skills and share their results in a small-group setting.
For more information about the RISE Program at Rivier University, visit...
NOTE: Click on any image to view a larger size.
Haleakala National Park - Hiking in the volcano 1
Haleakala National Park - Hiking in the volcano 2
Cambridge as seen from the Boston side of the Charles River
Edward W. Burke Court House in Boston - A study in lines
200 Clarendon Street, Boston, previously the John Hancock Tower - 2D or Not 2D?
Ogunquit Maine - Study in texture
Ogunquit Maine - Sunflowers on a cloudy day
Salt Lake City - Spiritual enlightenment to the left
Shadow - It's all in the eyes
For more information about any of my services...